|1. What makes High Density, Inc. a leading qualified source for storage equipment and services?
A. Our singular focus on storage systems—from design phase to project completion provides our clients a level of expertise that competitors, simply do not have. From architectural constraints and building codes, to system design and permits, we have the experience to handle every concern.2. What is the most effective way a client can get control of file and storage systems?
A. Organizations that are most effectively managing their files and media are consolidating and centralizing their file and storage systems. In a centralized storage system, files and materials are stored on one place—thus the guesswork is taken out of retrieval.With Centralized File and Storage Systems you will have:
- Greater flexibility in space design
- Reduced labor costs and increased records management productivity
- Improved record privacy and security
- Easy assimilation of new file and storage management technologies
3. How do I know the best storage equipment for my project?
A. A survey and analysis by High Density, Inc. will yield various storage options. Generally, what might be termed best is arrived through considering:
- Existing volume of filing or storage media and projected growth
- Personnel accessing the system
- The layout of your unique space and building structure
- Security requirements
4. How do High Density, Inc. storage systems compare to other traditional filing methods such as lateral cabinets and shelving?
A.A typical system will double the capacity of a given area, but can increase it over 400% if your files are now in four drawer file cabinets.
5. Does High Density, Inc. storage offer other benefits in addition to space savings?
- Productivity: By consolidating your files or stored materials in a compact area, especially on open shelves, access time is reduced, large numbers of files are visible at once, misfiles are reduced, workflow is more easily supervised.
- Security: An entire mobile system can be locked to prevent unauthorized access to the contents. H.D.I. electrical powered systems offer a wide array of high security features.
6. What can you store on High Density storage systems?
A. Almost everything! Besides files which account for greater than 50% of our installations; boxes, books, office supplies, inventory, parts, collections, etc.
7. Does High Density, Inc. offer any warranty?
A. Most products and system have a structural lifetime warranty! A written warranty outlining specific guarantees accompanies all quotes/proposals.
8. Does High Density, Inc.’s extraordinary level of customer service means higher prices?
A. Not at all! In fact, H.D.I. is known as a low cost provider for many client companies. The comprehensive survey process guarantees that equipment quantities and sizes are accurately specified – this saves customers money.
H.D.I is a master distributor for most manufacturers it represents, which grants them lower costs which are passed on to their clients in savings